Reasons to locate your business to the Gateway Marietta CID
LocationThe Gateway Marietta CID is located right off I-75, only 5 minutes north of I-285.
- GMCID :: KSU's Marietta Campus: 3 Minutes, 1 Mile
- GMCID :: OK Cafe: 8 Minutes, 6.4 Miles
- GMCID :: Central Perimeter: 13 Minutes, 10.4 Miles
- GMCID :: McCollum Field: 16 Minutes, 11.5 Miles
- GMCID :: Buckhead (Piedmont and Peachtree): 17 Minutes, 10.4 Miles
- GMCID :: Midtown (Peachtree and 14th): 17 Minutes, 12.1 Miles
- GMCID :: State Capitol: 18 Minutes, 14.8 Miles
- GMCID :: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport: 28 Minutes, 26.7 Miles
Opportunity ZoneThe entire Gateway Marietta CID is in an Opportunity Zone. When two or more new jobs are created, businesses may be eligible to receive $3,500 in Georgia State Income Tax Credits for five years for each new job.
Redevelopment BondIn November of 2013, the City of Marietta passed a $68 Million Redevelopment Bond. $64 Million will be spent in the Franklin Road Corridor to aid in the revitalization.
Northwest Corridor InvestmentOver the next few years there will be billions of dollars invested along I-75 northwest of Atlanta.
- The Northwest Expressway, the two new HOT lanes being added to the west side of I-75, will relieve traffic going into and out of Atlanta during rush hours and provide easy access into the CID.
- SunTrust Park, only a few miles south of the CID, will not only be home the Braves, but also world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment.